ABOUT ME

My name is Nga, and I'm from the beautiful country of Vietnam. I came to Canada two and a half years ago and have been living in Parksville, B.C. It is a good place for a retirement because it is a peaceful city with the beautiful beach. Parksville is one of the warmest place in Canada. Therefore, in the winter, lots of people come to Parksville to escape from their cold places.

My favourite thing about Canada is the mountains. In winter I can go skiing and snowboarding, in the fall the leaves are brilliantly coloured, and in the spring flowers blossom.

Since I came to Canada, I tried to adapt with the new life. I am happy that I can keep myself busy by working and learning.

My daily routine is leaving home to work around 8.30 am, getting home around 6.00 pm, cooking, having dinner, selling online and learning. I am such a busy lady.

I work 6 days a week for two jobs (5 days as housekeeper and one day as bookkeeper). When I have the spare time, I sell online via my Facebook. I import a variety of products from Australia, Canada and U, ship to and sell in Vietnam. My online business has been for more than 3 years. Although I am busy, I try to learn English online to improve my skills.

I sometimes have a party with my friends or dinner out. Most of the time, I cook and eat at home.

I love cooking. I cook different dishes for dinner. I know it consumes time to do it, but I can do it and I am proud of that.

I usually post my cooking on my Facebook and it catches attention of my Facebook friends. Some of them asked me to share my recipe with. I consider this  is one of the marketing methods for my online business.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding employment in Canada.